This isn't much of a post. I suppose it is a reflective / looking forward piece.
I have gone to see a favourite band of mine two times with the same friend.
I can't wait to see them again. It won't be as dope as the Massey Hall, October 31st 2006 show though. Slipping on stage and dressing up as DEVO for three encores were dope, on top of doing their own songs for encores.
I informed my pal about them. I was wrong about the ticket price. Only said that figure as I judged by their other shows in Canada, that were announced at the time.
I bought my ticket.
Have no idea if they got their ticket. I will assume with the lack of facebook response that they didn't.
If they don't have a ticket, it will be my first solo concert. I find it very awkward to go solo.
However, since photography is allowed, I will be focused on that aspect and enjoying the tunes.
One song I hope they play is this track. It is my favourite tune by them and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment