Wednesday, 9 June 2010

I find these protests funny!

It seems to me that a lot of left wing people support the Palestinian right to a home land again.

I know a sociology professor at my University is very much involved with the Palestinian cause.

I was discussing it with another individual and they went on and on about it. I simply stated well the land has historically been Israelis.

So I was thinking well since the Palestine doesn't exist anymore, should other people protests about their homeland being taken from them? How much time does one need to be away from the land for it to be acceptable to ignore that the current people occupying it do not belong their now.

Shouldn't Romans and Christians be pissed about Constantinople being captured by the Turks in 1453?

The thing I found most hilarious outside of the Israel consulate in Toronto by supporters of the Palestinian protest is they live on stolen Native American land. Yet here they are with their anti-Israel protest against Israel's "occupation" and yet they don't realize that simple fact they are occupying land they should not be on themselves.

I am a peremptory supporter of Native American rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment