Thursday, 10 June 2010

Classic Blog Moments! #6

Are you ready to get back?

It was the year 2009 and the G-20 just had a summit in London on April 2nd 2009. They didn't need to spend a billion dollars on security in a city that is larger than Toronto! A global financial meltdown was occurring at this time, which was absolutely cuckoo crazy!

A legendary Hollywood actor / director name Mel Gibson was in the process of getting a divorce.

And Michael Jackson was still alive!

Those times were very hectic and insane!


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rah Rah Rant

Today is a big day. I need to study my ass off for an Anthropology exam at 9 a.m. Saturday. I finished reading a book and have to go over my notes. I haven't done that yet, yikes! Maybe I shouldn't be ranting right now.

So I needed some java. Why not go to Tim Hortons? As I enter there is a line-up, no surprise it is 12 pm after all. As I am waiting in line some middle age asshole lady comes out of the washroom.

Apparently, she is a revolutionary figure for all of the people in line to admire and strive to be like. She opens her mouth, which will have more and more wrinkles as time goes by, "Wow this is a huge line-up?" she said. STOP THE PRESSES!!! CALL THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SET UP AN EMERGENCY SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING AT THE UNITED NATIONS!!!!! THIS LINE-UP IS HUGE PEOPLE, HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started to think happy thoughts in my head. I begin to think of things I would like to do. Like pull out a sharpy and do a John Hancock (big signature on the declaration of independence people) on her face, except write thanks for the obvious asshole.

Now she apparently has a friend in line. What happens when one annoying asshole talks to a friend, well usually the friend is an asshole, judging by the fact she is an established revolutionary asshole.

Her friend now begins to open her borderline retarded mouth. This Easter we didn't even have a big dinner and this was very shocking. I mean wow you didn't have a big dinner? Really? Are you fucking me? Oh I will be God damned! Guess what commander cunt face, lot's of people in this world don't have big dinners. Especially people living in poverty in countries throughout Africa, South America and Asia. Not to mention the numerous homeless people and individuals living in poverty in the so called developed world. She continued, I am going to laser tag later tonight. The Revolutionary Lady said "Wow that should be fun." I thought to myself who goes out and plays laser tag, I thought that was like so 1980 or something? She then continued on about her "problems" talking about how her sixteen year old was having her third party tonight and a fourth one tomorrow.

My escape beckoned me finally. "Extra large double double please." As I received my java, I thought to myself, how many revolutionary assholes like these two ladies exist? "Thank you, thank you very much I said as I grasped the java and proceeded to leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment