Saturday, 27 August 2016

TP&TH

This year I have really gotten into Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

You know not just the hits.

Wildflowers has been a phenomenal album.

As has Echo. I really dig Echo, especially when I've dealt with the dismantling of something I thought would last.

Tonight I got introduced to: Have Love, Will Travel. Man that song is good. It is off the Last DJ album.

Some of the non well known hits I've been digging lately have been:

Crawling Back To You

Swingin'

Room At The Top

Wildflowers

Angel Dream (No. 2)

You Wreck Me

To Find A Friend

Wake Up Time

That last one has been really good lately.

I was in a weird place for a while.

I tried everything I could with my situation, and it still wasn't good enough.

I can live with it.

Yeah saying fuck you wasn't right. Or telling them to get rid of my contact.

But, what can you do?

You're a fool that loves her.

It's good though.

Somethings just are done with.

I may never see you again, and I'm fine with that.

Cause' I loved her with all my being.

Anyhow, I hope I get to see Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers in concert. Or Mudcrutch this year.

That Warren Zanes book has been phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment