I take in the sounds whispering in my ear. Here is the wind in my ears.
The leaves on the trees are rattling in this cool summer breeze.
Fall is here once again [The voice speaks in my head]
Death is here once again.
It slowly creeps up.
It is here.
There is nothing too fear.
Soon spring will start the in the new year.
---
I'm thinking of you near that Boston Ocean breeze.
Wondering what you've been seeing.
Does she have that smile on her face.
I deny, I deny. When you know something is amiss.
You always know, even though I say you don't know me anymore.
Two months is almost here.
Two months and I still feel the same way.
I've backed off a little bit.
But I love that little shit.
The feelings still / shall remain.
The different ladies with different names, can't compete.
Even with this dwindling summer heat.
A rhyme, you hate the rhymes.
Sometimes I've not been kind.
The love is here and will forever be.
'Cause you've added so much to me.
I think of you and when I see you again.
It will not be the end.
I've been swimming for a long time.
Water is in my lungs.
But drowning is not an option.
Drowning is not an option.
Even when I jumped off that pier.
Drowning was not an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment