One of my pet peeves is when people say they will do something, and then end up not doing it.
For instance my windshield on my truck was cracked by an individual. They were attempting to fix something on the metal part of my truck. They stated: "I'll replace the windshield." That never happened. The relationship wasn't one I planned on keeping anyways, but a rather piss off.
That means I will be forking the $ 300 - 500 dollar bill.
It makes me seethe like a tea kettle, when someone makes a guarantee / promise and does not fulfill the obligation.
Sometimes they will claim they will do something, and they take an excessive amount of time attempting the task. I usually step in and do it myself. I mean don't make a parade out of it, just do it, and if you're not going to, say so, therefore letting me do it without wasting anymore time.
Talk is cheap, prove it.
Monday, 30 September 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment