Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Timing is key

In life timing is everything.

The day of August 31st 2013 was interesting to say the least.

It was the day of a concert that Neil Young bailed on.

More importantly, I would be seeing a lady I am in love with that night.

The concert allowed an escape from my mind wandering and analyzing.

At the time, I was on the outs. It looked like I would have to dig in for a long war of attrition. To prove to her how much I loved her.

Those were some of the thoughts going through my head this day.

September 1st 2013, would be the best day in years, in fact let's say a decade. Yes a decade!

Also, I got my camera in relatively easily.

The key is timing though. Had I not gone to get water, I would have never seen one opportunity I photographed, present itself.






No comments:

Post a Comment