Friday, 26 July 2013

Steak or Hamburger?

Hunger burned inside of me. I looked at the menu and saw the options. I just didn't know what I wanted. I looked and looked, flipping back and forth. It was a fickle time looking at the menu. So many choices.

A steak is what you want.

You never want a burger, and fries as your main course.

Likely, you're wondering what's the problem with hamburger? Hamburger is cheap.

Every restaurant serves hamburger, and it is very easy to find.

You can look a long time, and you'll never find a really good burger. The meat is abundant and not of a great grade.  A good steak is irresistible. Once you've tasted it, you never want anything else. It took me too long to realize it was steak I needed and wanted to quench my hunger. When I finally decided to place my order, the kitchen was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment