Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Not this time

Well what I thought was a foot in the door is not anymore.

What bugged me is I was naive to a degree.

I expected a clear cut yes or no.

After all, they show it all the time and are not afraid to wear it at work.

It is a learning curve that is for sure.

I am personally not afraid to say not to speak my mind ever.

So now I have a strike beard in progress with a little inspiration from Dennis Wilson and Cat Stevens.

I am keeping it classy though. Not in my style to be a complete asshole or 0ut of my way rude.

Rejection is fine in my book, but to send way mixed signals and not even respond made me cantankerous.

Some use that cliche of how more fish out there in the sea aka plenty of fish in the sea. Not this one though. She is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment