I have been listening to a song too much lately. I think of her.
Not strange seeing her again.
There hasn't been any real interaction at all since I found out.
However, a mutual female pal brings her up and I do the who is that routine?
Apparently, they were laughing at my anger at work yesterday.
Regardless, people say don't think twice about it. That is simple for them. It isn't who I am. I will not think about it than it will come back.
Also, it is a problem having a good memory.
When a mutual hang out occurs? I suppose one pretends everything is peachy keen, ain't it sweet sixteen. I do believe if that happens which seems likely, those feelings will remain and I will clearly have to hide that stuff away, hey, you've got to hide it away.
Either way it is a catch-22 situation for me. The alternative is being immature and pretending they don't exist or just acting like an asshole. The asshole acting would of course be a mask of one's feelings they felt for her.
That is what this is about.
Friday, 2 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment