Monday, 10 October 2011

Whoops

As we worked on our night moves in June, I was trying not to blow my top. It had lasted for about an hour.

She had a nice place and possibly was an old Victorian Home.

Focus on the pleasure you give. That was the problem. Getting her rocks off got me off.

Firing chain is armed. Sound suppression water system activated. T minus - eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero and we have lift off.

Houston we have a problem.

Let's just say we had a really good lift off and well I projectiled into an area that I didn't intend to venture.

The next day I took this picture with my Nikon D300s on an adventure, as they went to work.

I never talked to the lady again, but the image is my iPhone's screen.

Sometimes I am reminded of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment