Wednesday, 1 June 2011

A winter night

I took some photos on February 25th 2010. I had just picked up my dog's food. I was already pretty much downtown Burlington, so I felt like going by Burlington beach.

As I walked onto the beach I saw it extended further. I thought wow they expanded the beach front eh. Turns out it was ice build up.

Some random dude, came from the picnic snack shop area. Then as I was on the beach I noticed some other dude that looked like a dork, as well in the picnic snack shop building area. I thought it was rather odd.

When by lakes and oceans I get a peaceful feeling.

I do enjoy the Atlantic Ocean. Looking across it makes marvel at how my ancestors came over by sea. To me it is looking out from where I came.








2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't miss winter that's for sure, (still feels like it most days here in Sudbury) I do find Burlington's lakefront quite nice. I used to go rollerblading along the path with my friend sometimes. Makes me miss the south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think I might have one or two more future blogs that I decide were meant for the future with some winter pictures, not too sure.

    Took some photos recently though at the beach.

    I should update my shindig soon, with future blogs and other new photos.

    Thanks for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete