Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee." - John Donne
I wanted to go to this concert so bad but for whatever reason, maybe the date, it didn't work. However, I do have tickets to their toronto show coming up!
ReplyDeleteAlso, their new cd is awesome.
'Twas an all right show. I've seen them play way better though.
ReplyDeleteI too have tickets with a friend for their next Toronto show.
I'm retro though, I dig Narrow Stairs more.
I saw them 2 years ago and I thought they were great live.
ReplyDeleteAnd Narrow Stairs eh?? That was the album I didn't care for!
The best show they did was October 31st 2006 at Massey Hall, that one was so good.
ReplyDeleteFor the encore they did a mini Devo set.