Monday, 23 May 2011

Who hires these people?

Last time I checked Ireland was an independent country and not part of the United Kingdom. That would be like calling Canada part of the United States of America or Great Britain.

I had another screen grab of The Toronto Star a while back of another error, but it was typo.

This is just a ridiculous inaccuracy on the part of the writer. I mean did they fail Geography and History back in secondary school?

I shall do a more meaningful blog soon, write about Death Cab and do four video blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Last time I checked, respectable writers wrote for the Star. I guess the last time I checked was 230503484 months ago. :(
    And here I am....unemployed with a Journalism degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to unemploymentville with a Journalism degree.

    At least you have a degree, I just have a diploma from my two-year course at Sheridan College.

    However, I am completing my B/A at University still.

    Thanks for the comment.

    - Jimmy

    ReplyDelete