I was driving on a road that leads to Hamilton. The speed limit was 60 km/h.
In the left lane I was doing approximately 60 when asshole license plate BJCF 711, overtook me in his 1999 or 2000 Oldsmobile. I thought well that guy is a cunt.
Then made the choice to switch into the right lane.
BJCF 711, decided was going approximately 70 - 80 km/h. I was about four car lengths back.
Then I saw the Raccoon go across one lane. He surely is going to stop isn't he? Nope.
The raccoon was hit and the asshole driving BJCF 711, with the blonde passenger in the vehicle didn't brake.
I was all shook up about it and well slammed on the brakes. I guess I was hoping that the raccoon would still be alive. I stayed stopped for about 5 minutes. I thought to myself did that really just happen?
One minute this animal was alive and having maybe the time of his life going through garbages or being with its family in the wild. As this was by the Royal Botanical Gardens.
I didn't know if the car behind me thought I hit it cause I braked and decided not to run it over again. I did though go a little vigilante and got your license plate Mr. BJCF 711.
I bet you didn't think someone would memorize it and copy it down, now did you?
I honestly don't understand how anyone ever hits animals. One really has to be unaware of their surroundings and the epitome of a sadistic asshole.
If by chance you're ever crossing a street. I hope that you get hit by a car and lay writhing in pain dying like that raccoon.
Fuck you!
Thursday, 7 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment