Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Nota Bene

Some might say it's going on two years.

That is premature in my opinion. Not until January 1st 2011, thank you very much.

Why haven't you had sexual relations since January 1st 2009?

Well, let's just say I became infatuated / fell in love [two schools of thought here, pick one] with a lady in March of 2009.

I truly don't mean to point that person out so no mention of her name. I am just reporting the facts.

So, I had the chance to have coitus [with another lady, not the one I fell for] once during on and off talking to this lady I was infatuated with / in love with. I however, rejected it.

Why? Well I think at the time feelings outweighed getting my penis moist.

The lady that I was infatuated with / loved, had feelings for me at one point. Obviously, not as strong though, cause here I am haha single.

Regardless, I didn't want meaningless sex with a stranger.

That is why I have not gone down the random-sex-a-thon road to getting laid.

What did I learn from all this?

Well for a bit I was dead on the inside and a walking zombie. I got over that fornication. You just have to and not let it consume you.

My motto now is who gives a shit. Really? If I find a lady attractive and want to know more about her I will just approach her in a non-creeper manner, but, even that manner might be awkward. As I can be shy. If the girl is interested in me, cool and if not cool. I just don't waste time anymore on the chase / catch.

As Cat Stevens sang: "Don't be shy just let your feelings roll on by."

That was a non-saved blog for my lack of readers.

2 comments:

  1. good lyric to live by... but nothing wrong with not being a "man-whore"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    Man whore just isn't a suit I can't put on.

    I need substance.

    I just can't be like that song by Dion called The Wanderer.

    ReplyDelete