Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Oh I have a garden still?

Things have changed. 

I enjoy this freedom of my own place with a woman I love. 

I have curtailed my spending habits, which is nice. But I do occasionally spend 100 or so dollars for me on a pay cheque. 

Am I where I want to be? No. I need to save more. More money. 

Diesel, diesel, diesel.

I've been obsessed with diesel since a long time ago. I bid on some vehicle on a Government site for 3280.00 But, some not nice person beat me with a 6588.00 bid. It was a good bid. As on auto trader those 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokees go for 10,000 gs with terrible kms. This 163,000 was damn good. Only problem was it had a check engine light on and 4X4 diagnostic thing. With that said, those repairs if needed and not a sensor fail or computer problem would still be cheaper than shelling out 12,000 CAD for a Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel in worse condition. 

So save, and pay that credit card down. 

Nissan Leaf is a good price, but I want a 10,000 dollar down payment before even entertaining the idea of that.

This blog is disjointed. 

I will talk about something than something else. 

I really want Hillary in 2020. I love a comeback. Especially an American comeback. But, is it really a a comeback? In some ways it is. But, she won the popular vote. More people voted for her. That's a fact. 

It is too bad on my birthday I will be reminded of the FBI probe that was reopened, even though as we learned today Donald Trump's campaign had been probed, but, they never released that info, hmm...

General Douglas MacArthur. I love the book: American Warrior: MacArthur by Arthur Herman. It is so good. Prior to that I always was fond of the Mac. Is it the common Scottish background and my Irish American background? I don't know. Does that stuff matter? When you have a person who had it right? Knew it. Both him and his father, were way ahead of their times. 

It brings me back to 1999. I knew on the U.S.S. Missouri that the Japanese surrendered to General MacArthur. That history man. If I was who I am now back at that time, wow. I would appreciate it so much more.
That's the wisdom with age. I'm still learning.

I've got miles to go before I sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment