Thursday, 7 November 2013

My Interpretation Of A Song I've Never Heard Part #1

My girlfriend mentioned to me a song from a band called T. Rex. I only know of this band due to "You Better You Bet" by The Who.

Anyhow I was reading up on a Marc Bolan, and the Wikipedia article mentioned how a news report claimed it was low tyre pressure was to blame in his death. I thought "wow" those British folk spell tyre , a different way.

The lady then said you've never heard: "Bang A Gong"? I replied no Dame, I haven't.

Here is my interpretation of how it goes.

"Bang A Gong" by T. Rex


Bang a gong, boom boom, bang a gong boom boom
That's the song boom boom.
Bang a gong boom boom (gong booming sound)
You've got to bang a gong boom boom all the time boom boom
Bang that gong boom boom
All the time
All the time
At night time
At night time
During supper time
Boom boom

No comments:

Post a Comment