Thursday, 9 May 2013

It is not worth the time

You can know them forever.

But when they're unreliable it becomes an issue after a bit.

Too many times, we've planned to go out and goes through.

They're terrible at responding at texts. Then the odd time you get one and they can't respond that quick. It is frustrating.

So I'll keep their digits in my phone, however, I ain't trying with them anymore.

I am not a second tier friend and that's how I feel with them.

This year will be the last time I'll see them.

Not much of a point anymore.

On an unrelated note, I had went to store looking for this battery pack thing. So I can use my old camera with two triple a batteries.

As I walked into the mall some store clerk dorks were talking about hockey. The one guy was like don't even, my Vancouver Canucks are out. And then someone from my high school named Amanda was there.

I thought it would be you know one of those eye contacts and move along things. Nope she wanted to talk to me. We walked and talked. "How have you been?" and  "I haven't seen you in awhile out."

I claimed that I only go out once in a "blue moon" and I'm a recluse, before walking on.

With some people you can not see them for a while and still maintain a friendship. I have one person like that. They're legit and not full of shit. So I don't mind that with them.

I'm just not going to respond to her anymore.

We don't have much of the same interests as well. They have their own world and I have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment