Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Don't wait it might be too late

Having a good memory can allow me to recall something fairly easily.

Music is a big factor to me. It does numerous things.

I was sitting on a bench in the main foyer at Union Station waiting for my train.

It was a solid day of exploring Toronto and it was time to depart.

As I listened to music, I reflected on the year of things I didn't and should have done.

The strumming of the acoustic guitar traveled through my ears and at that moment one goal was fulfilled, which had been wandering around in my head during the dying months of 2011.

Not all were fulfilled, but this one gave me one of those radiant smiles from within.

I discovered the song: "Night Moves" by Bob Seger was written in Toronto. Apparently, Mr. Seger never really recorded when he was on the road. So one of my goals was to take in listening to that song in Toronto. Trying to picture how it was laid down and thinking about that moment in rock history. I didn't care other objectives weren't realized.

In the end, I need to keep going forward and trying my earnest to live in the moment. Not worry about tomorrow. It is a bit idealist, however one won't have those things called regrets later in life.

1 comment:

  1. it's not an easy feat but the only way to live, really. Good luck with living in the moment this year.

    ReplyDelete