I still haven't learned a thing regarding people. It is how to be patient. Or have a little "Patience" as Axl Rose would sing with Guns N' Roses.
I have great expectations.
When I think I am getting ignored it pisses me off.
So I blew up on someone. Whatever, didn't know that at all either so it is all good.
It reinforces my believe that misanthropy is the way.
I won't be a bitter old man ever as I doubt I will last that long and if I was I have nothing to be bitter about.
I go for the fences all the time and sometimes I strike out miserably. The thing is getting that chance to go to bat again. It is a wonderful opportunity. How many chances though who knows? Swing and a miss. Foul. Strike two. Sometimes though you'll get that perfect swing and connect with the ball and you know from the impact and the sound it is going out of the park. I live for those moments.
Striking out is not fun but part of the game. It sucks and you smash the bat on the ground, while yelling expletives for messing up so royally.
Once you get a chance to sit down you compose yourself.
Hoping once again you'll get the chance to step up to the plate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment