Monday, 14 November 2011

Get in line

When in a line-up I make observations assessing people and the situation.

So when I went to buy a new tooth brush and tooth paste.

I was like whoa that is intense.

You see a lady and her gentleman friend were purchasing something. No not condoms, actually it was Plan B.

I thought well let's not judge them. Maybe she likes the feeling of sperm in her instead of insisting he wear a rubber.

Then I thought well at least the guy is in line with her purchasing this item. Most dudes would be pussies and be too embarrassed.

She turned her head and I saw her hickey.

The dude clearly did not take any form of history class. Why? Well clearly he would know that in Vietnam if you don't pull out, you become embroiled in a quagmire.

No comments:

Post a Comment