Thursday, 15 September 2011

Fucking Chip Cards

So I bank at likely the worst bank ever, known as the Bank Of Montreal.

Why Jimmy is this bank so terrible?

Two words: chip card. You see BMO chip cards are absolutely fucking terrible. I have gone through two in the last fucking year.

That is ridiculous a card should not crap out so easily. It isn't like I am leaving it in the rain or washing it with my clothing. I am simply putting it in my wallet, after I make a transaction.

I highly enjoy the bank telling me my purchase can't be authorized, even though I have no holds or any problems with my account. Yeah I called the bank and found out nothing was wrong with my account, minus the whole card thing.

I don't like TD Bank or Royal Bank so that leaves me with ScotiaBank. And those movie adverts are so fucking annoying and the whole you're richer than you think shit. Makes me wish I was getting water boarded in Cuba.

1 comment:

  1. What is wrong with Royal Bank? Fuck BMO

    ReplyDelete