Saturday, 30 July 2011

My new walking gait

As I was walking down the steps I twist and shout.

Some couple stopped and asked how I was? I thought that was a stupid question as I sat in silence and pain.

I didn't phone it in as I believe in finishing the job and not giving up. Plus some people I hold in high regard wouldn't pack it in. Why should I? I have to be destroyed, I will never quit when believing in a task or something.

The asinine questions didn't help either.

However, I have a nice John Wayne walk now. It can be described as the "Look out son that bad ass means business."

It was originally a sprained ankle. I found out yesterday it is sprained and I loss some bone as well, so some form of fracture the doctor said over the telephone gadgetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment