Are you on a budget? Perhaps you're cheap? Or you just like saving your money! Well here is my installment of Jimmy's Helpful Tips!
At your townhouse, house or mansion, you might have lots of junk.
And perhaps you don't want to pay to get rid of it.
Well I have simple solution for you.
At some places such as apartments and plazas, big garbage bins are left outside. They are great for dumping unwanted items. I mean I haven't done so, but, if I wanted to get rid of something in a quick way it is one way to do it.
The best time is at night to do these rendezvous.
If it is at a plaza, make sure the bin isn't somewhere in the wide open. Usually, they aren't as who wants to see a garbage bin?
I noticed the plaza dumping once after I was pulling into a Tim Horton's using the backway from Walkers Line & Upper Middle in a city apparently known as Burlington. I saw two people dumping stuff from their nice car. I thought that's a pretty good idea.
Obviously, most of these places will have a no dumping or some bullshit. Just be prepared for any consequences. Have well thought up story in advance as well, in case you are caught.
The key is to be in and out.
Also, if you are in the obscene City of Hamilton, it is ok to dump stuff anywhere as the place is a dump to begin with.
Friday, 22 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment