I remember the year 2006 well.
She's dead. She's dead.
I didn't digest the news.
I remember the song I was listening to later that night.
I listened to it a lot.
When the artist of said song was on a television show I liked, last year. It reminded me of that day. Those unpleasant memories came back.
This time I had some what of a smile on my face, that the artist was on the show I enjoyed.
In 2010, I was listening to another song when the last of the chain left, was broken for good.
Some memories you just can't get rid of. When you hear those songs at a different junction of your life, it all floods back to you. With time you're no longer sinking like Venice. However, it takes you further and further away from those people you loved, and what they meant to you.
Tuesday, 19 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment