Tuesday, 23 April 2013

And maybe somewhere in your art is some stuff that is just yours, and they are never going to figure out...

When I heard those words. I thought yes. I modified it a bit from its original.

It doesn't just apply to one's work.

Safe to say I apply it in life too. How no one will ever really know what I think and will never figure it out. Withholding at times.

It is annoying when you thought hey, I liked how I did that. To find out you messed up and will have to attempt to capture the moment again. Maybe it is possible and maybe it isn't.

I can say I was fond upon noticing someone appreciated something I created.

On that day, I came up with the idea. I thought how I like those colours together. I knew of the place before hand, as I had visited there before. I thought it would be typical too have it in focus. And deliberately put it out of focus. As it looked better in my opinion. I did take a picture of the structure in focus though. Anyhow, long story short. The feeling I felt when it was appreciated was a great rush.





No comments:

Post a Comment