They were surprised at the answer. It has been a while since I ventured to the land of two generations of Irish ancestors.
On the way it was a mighty wait. I wasn't stressed in the least. Relaxing and enjoying my time. Looking at the sights to see while in the automobile.
There was no need to reduce our speed as well as the QEW was at a standstill.
As we arrived at our destination. The rendezvous would be at 7 pm. I went walking and everywhere I turned I was disappointed. I didn't need anything. I went into their Urban Outfitters and was right in my assessment that the store tanked four years or so ago for me.
I was a little dejected at the USA shirts that were made in Bangladesh and China. I thought wow that is depressing. I went back to the vehicle to read.
Then I became hungry and tried this Five Guys burger joint which was actually phenomenal.
I then felt bad for the majority of people working at this mall. The lack of health care like we have in Canada.
It was not Canada Day yet, but I wanted to go home. Boy did I miss the riches of Canada. I'm normally not nationalistic in any shape or form, but my country was calling me back.
The other highlight of my trip was the eight cases of cherry coke I bought. It tragically failed in Canada numerous years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment