Sunday, 8 August 2010

I got the glare. And I don't care. Go on and stare. Then bitch and flip your hair.

I've been saving drafts lately. What to blog about?

Well, I worked with the lady that has a stripper's name according to someone I know. It wasn't that awkward. I have a good stiff upper lip. I was right in my assessment that they would not say anything to me and well I did notice she gave me a stare a couple of times through my peripheral vision.

I thought to myself, really? Really? Having already worked eight hours at my other job; I was not in the mood for anything that would send me to Angeritaville.

I'm glad I didn't take the let's all be friends attitude. I fundamentally believe that is a weak-kneed attitude. I'm not bitter, I just don't care to interact with the individual on any level.

Random Quote of the Day: "You Kitchen guys eat pussy good," a weird statement attributed to a lady that came up in conversation with the individual that went downtown on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment