Weddings I posted a blog on ladies makeup at weddings and how they look horrible at them.
Now I am going to talk about the reception and the wedding itself.
I work a part-time job which consists of two shifts a week, it does not pay the bills. It isn't fun as I need money to go back to school. The job does allow me to interact with hotel staff that do receptions / weddings at this lakeside located hotel.
This is the part where I might come off as snob, bear with me.
Personally, I do not understand the appeal of getting married in a hotel or by a largely polluted lake; that smells like I didn't clean my uncut penis, also known as smegma or colloquially referred to as dick cheese.
This also applies to weddings at resorts, reception halls, convention centers or in new shitty churches (sorry Jesus, but the modern architecture blows).
Maybe I am just 17th - 19th century retro?
If ever I find some lady worthy of marriage, I will go to an old school church to get married in.
Knowing my luck with the last bunch of ladies: Angie, Sheila, Dina, and Paulina, I won't have to worry at all about marriage.
Trust me, I don't personally give a fuck or am bothered by the last bunch. I did think that le Paulina lady was pretty stellar, largely due to similar musical taste. After, a brief chit chat on the phone to set something up she never gave a ring back, oh well.
I learned something a year and a couple days ago. To not give a fuck.
Saturday, 3 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment